At Specs Howard School of Media Arts, Graphic Design students will learn the basics of branding including how to create logos in Adobe Illustrator. Give yourself an advantage in today's competitive marketplace with the Graphic Design program. In the program you will:
- Visually communicate concepts and ideas for print and web design
- Produce and present work acceptable for a professional client/designer environment
- Create vector artwork by designing layers, tracing and freehand illustration, and using color and gradients
- Format and design press-ready pieces with images and typography in Adobe InDesign
- Brand and represent companies via web and social media
The goal of the Graphic Design program is to train graduates to create and design content for today's online needs. Two days a week in the classroom are combined with online coursework designed to build both confidence and skills. A MacBook Pro is provided to every student for the length of the program to use for the online component as well as access to the Adobe Creative Cloud.
Want to learn more? Fill out the form on this page, and someone will be in touch to answer your questions.