Give yourself an advantage in today's competitive marketplace with Specs Howard.
- Meets two days a week in the classroom for lecture and lab time.
- Contains an additional component of online instruction that can be completed wherever Wi-Fi is available.
- GFX and DMA students are provided a MacBook Pro for the length of the program for online assignments.
Besides offering the Broadcast Media Arts program that Specs Howard School of Media Arts is known for, the school also offers the Graphic Design and Digital Media Arts programs. All of these programs are designed to prepare students for a broad spectrum of careers within the media industry.
- Format and design press-ready pieces with images and typography in Adobe InDesign.
Digital Media Arts
- Learn to film and edit with Adobe Premiere to create online video demanded by today's companies.
- Create motion graphics with Adobe After Effects.
Want to learn more? Fill out the form on this page, and someone will be in touch to answer your questions.